‘Get the kids’ hands dirty with our Kitchen Garden Giveway’
It’s so rewarding seeing children play and thrive in the garden. And it’s even better when they show an interest in harvesting and repurposing.
If you want a kitchen garden or need to revive the one you’ve already got, then enter our competition today!
Big Bin Hire is giving away an awesome kitchen garden package for one lucky school to fill, plant and harvest!
To be eligible, you must be an early learning centre, kindergarten, primary school or secondary school based in Melbourne.
To be in the running, fill out our form and like and share our Facebook or Instagram post.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
- $200 worth of vegetable and herb seedlings for you and the kids to plant
- A 4m3 skip bin of goods containing compost soil and sugar cane to fill your planters
- PLUS a 4m3 skip bin to use at your next school working bee or after you have finished your planting project*
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the form below and tell us how your school will benefit from a complete kitchen garden.
- Like and share our Instagram or Facebook post (there are no bonus points for doing both, but our boss will be happy)
- You can enter as many times as you like, so ask your friends, parents and teachers to fill in the form but ensure they include the full school name.
- Prizes will be drawn Friday 10 October 2019
- The winner will be notified by email and a suitable time will be arranged to deliver your amazing prize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your school must be based within 40km of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Prizes will be delivered as individual components; the planting and gardening is the responsibility of the school and the children.
- Over the course of your planting and harvesting, Big Bin Hire would love to be updated with progress photos.
*Big Bin Hire will provide your working bee skip bin over a weekend and usage is limited to the inclusion of light waste only (no concrete, brick or soil).